Monday, September 20, 2010

Sighisoara, Romania!

Well, i made it.

its been two weeks, well 3 i guess now.

i am working with: kindergarten: Here i am just hanging with the crying kids and making good friends with the little racals.

kids club: I make up games with them, teach them

teens with special needs: pretty much just started this week, but faith and I are in charge of eveything....woo

and doing all this on top of my online history class......yay


and that best part.

i am living with the awesome lazar family, they are located at the bottom of the hill, so i can go hike and read atop this awesome view of the city whenever i get done, the town is a few block away and the food is fantastic.

o yes, hitch hiking. its a way of life here. i think i have found my new love. everyone does it. or has done it atleast once. even the kids club teacher, she had her first experience not to long ago.

sadly i forgot my camera in cali. but faith let me use her extra one, so maybe i can scrounge a few shots.


Hell ya

2 comments:

  1. glad you updated once while you were there. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only update now on the first week of my trips and thats it. haha

    ReplyDelete