Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Europe? allmost?

ok so here is what i have going down


July 6th - leave with matt and steve - o to San Francisco Airport and my plane departs at 10ish and lands in Munich July 7th 1:20 (i fly to Vancouver and Dusseldorf......totally weak flight)

July 7-11 - Munich (meet up with Dre, Tom, Steve-o, Matt, Gabe and Joey who comes in on the 9th)

July 11-16 Berlin

July 16th - 19th - Melft Festival in Ferriopolis or something (everyone leaves me :(. but matt and gabe come back for thef festival)

July 19th - 22nd - Couch surf in Amsterdam with my Host Niels

July 22nd - 25th - CS in Lueven (near brussels) with my host Stijn

July 25th- 27th - either meet joey in Nice or Marseille, or solo if we both finds places :) (Still looking, have any friends that live there let me know :)

July 27th - 30th - Joey and I meet in Paris! looking for a place to stay still so anymore information let me know! :)

July 31st - Fly home :( weak (worst flight i have ever taken.....London to Dublin, Dublin to Washington DC, DC to Ohio (40 min layover hahahhha), Ohio to Denver and finally what i have been waiting for is Denver to San Jose......11pm woooo)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great adventure...and as you know I'll say...be safe but have fun!

    ReplyDelete